One of The Best RC Planes today: This is the Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale TxR (Transmitter Ready) Airplane, with 41-19-850 Outrunner Brushless Motor, 40A ESC, and Four Micro Servos included.
- AeroCell foam construction with pre-applied decals and tinted plastic windows at canopy area
- One-piece wing design with functional struts, ailerons, and flaps with drop hinges
- 41-19-850 Outrunner Brushless Motor
- Tactic 2.4GHz SLT Receiver
- Four Micro Servos
- 40A Electronic Speed Control
- Bent aluminum landing gear with 2.5″ foam wheels, steerable tail wheel also includes floats for water takeoffs/landings and rudders on floats for better handling
- 12×6 Propeller
- Chrome finish plastic spinner 2″ (51mm) diameter
- Navigation and landing lights
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): FlyZone guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
The DHC-2 Beaver is one of the most utilitarian aircraft ever created, and Flyzone has brought it back as one of The Best RC Planes ever in a Select Scale model that will have you adventuring and exploring the great outdoors in just minutes. Choose the RTF for its all-in-one convenience, or use your favorite transmitter with AnyLink to pilot the Tx-R version!
FlyZone Tx-R DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale Airplane with Brushless Motor,
ESC, four Servos, SLT Receiver, Propeller, Instruction Manual,
Spinner, Landing Gear with Floats
Tactic AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) to adapt aircraft transmitter (the Futaba Square, TACM0001 and JR, Spektrum, TACM0002 are included with the AnyLink adapter)
LiPo Battery: 11.1V 1800mAh 20C
Battery Charger: AC/DC balancing charger
Building and field equipment
Note: Tactic 2.4GHz 4 or 6 channel transmitters do not require the AnyLink adapter
The DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale Tx-R Prime RC model offers more ease, more choices, and more fun.
AeroCell foam construction is durable enough to stand up to everyday abuse!
Wings are a one-piece design with functional struts; ailerons and flaps feature drop hinges.
Includes floats for water takeoffs and landings as well as conventional landing gear.
Comes assembled and finished; all onboard electronics are installed.